so how do i find the saved pics i took in spiderman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. so how do i find the saved pics i took in spiderman?

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#1
I took soom of the bosses and the escape ppl but I can't find them
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#2
Some*

User Info: TullyBlanchard

TullyBlanchard
4 years ago#3
They're in the Gallery app
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#4
While I'm at it. I cant find the suits either. They gave some but I can't find 4 and I've tried useing the online guides for the other consoles and the symbols aren't there

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#5
*bump

User Info: WolfAlmighty

WolfAlmighty
4 years ago#6
You took the pictures with the camera that the reporter gives you or you took them with the Wii U camera app? If you mean the in-game camera, you can view the enemy bios and see their photos in the email section of the menu (press + or - to access the menu, then use the icon on the bottom-left).

You can change suits in your apartment. Just press the stick to the right when looking at Connors to select the wardrobe.

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#7
Thanks that top part helped. I meant in game with the reporter camera. But the thing about the suits is I can't find the symbols to unlock them. I've used video guides and all from mobile youtube but there not there. And I'm certain I'm in the right spot. Maybe there in a different location or something for this version

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#8
Bump* does anyone know a guide or something for the wii u version? Those spider symbols aren't there so I can't unlock the extra suits. I've beat everything in game so idk what the deal is
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. so how do i find the saved pics i took in spiderman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived