Nobody is Buying the WII U because of the WII and How Bad it Was

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nobody is Buying the WII U because of the WII and How Bad it Was

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
4 years ago#11
^ I own myself a Wii U and love it, but it's weird, I totally feel like this guy is correct in saying that it is karma catching up to those running Nintendo. However, as I stated before and will again, they'll pull out of the slump, hopefully by releasing some of the idiots on NoA's localization team to start with.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
4 years ago#12
the single most silliest reason for the slump...Karma? Geeze-lousie that is lame.

I really wish people would grow up with the system hate...if you don't like a system, fine, but spending time on message boards bashing a certain system is just childish....I mean those who bash the PS3 and 360 as well. I am on PS3 boards and they go on how we bash their system, and then usually in the same post, or followup post, they end up bashing the Nintendo system and their owners as well.

For Pete's sake...it is just a hunk of plastic and parts...it plays games...bashing systems is just pointless. I also mean going on and having to point out sales are doing poorly...We already know, we don't need a post a minute pointing that out to us. I didn't go to PS3 boards and just point out how badly the PS3 was doing.

Aren't we all gamers, aren't we all supposed to collectively enjoy the systems we have? Who cares if Jimmy down the street likes a different system...he is still a gamer. I blame the media, and critics...they start the mud slinging in their reviews and showing bias towards certain systems and companies, where these companies can do no right, where others can do no wrong.
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 3952-7010-7346
It's like a taco inside a taco, within a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, within a mall, inside your dream!

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
4 years ago#13
^ The karma isn't affecting the system itself, nah, it is affecting those whom run Nintendo and let's face it Nintendo has given it's fans the shaft for the longest time. I think this is a wake-up call for them to be quite frank, get out the big guns and show up to E3 with great games, and release all English translated titles in all English speaking territories (no more region exclusive garbage) and everything will be right again.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: cantdoit2

cantdoit2
4 years ago#14
Nintendo scammed people with the Wii and now they are paying for it with the Wii U. Justice is a dish best served cold. ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nobody is Buying the WII U because of the WII and How Bad it Was

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived