Project Cars is 720p and 30fps on EVERY CONSOLE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Project Cars is 720p and 30fps on EVERY CONSOLE

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#1
http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/18/project-cars-wii-u-version-will-hit-720p-will-look-and-feel-amazing/

Seems the developer thinks that is the best way to do it.

The graphical edge is on the Wii U side.

Woot!
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
4 years ago#2
Yeah. No thanks. If it reviews well, I will get it for PC. I'll take 1080p/60fps thanks.
But the PS4 has GDDR5 RAM. That's 2 more than DDR3! I bet PCs will take at least 5 years to catch up to this beast.
- SUPER3METROIDX

User Info: elheber

elheber
4 years ago#3
I would have preferred 60 fps, even if it meant downgrading the graphics to PS360 quality.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#4
elheber posted...
I would have preferred 60 fps, even if it meant downgrading the graphics to PS360 quality.

racing and fighting games really benefit from 60fps..oh well pc it is .
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: chuchumyrocket

chuchumyrocket
4 years ago#5
shaunme posted...
elheber posted...

Racing games are normally so motion blur heavy that its really hard to tell the difference between 60 fps and 30 fps for me. I guess I'm in the minority on that one.
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."

User Info: elheber

elheber
4 years ago#6
shaunme posted...

I agree 100%. My problem is that I neither have a gaming PC, nor a PC gamepad. I'm screwed.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
4 years ago#7
it sure is last gen in here. in comparison, gran turismo 5 for the ancient ps3 runs at 1080p at 60fps.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2hf8lfa.jpg

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#8
Actually, if you read what the dev said, all will have 30fps (because that is standard for all consoles), but Wii U seems to be the one more likely to utilize 720p natively. Sounds like last-gen will be upscaling this one.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#9
DiscostewSM posted...
Actually, if you read what the dev said, all will have 30fps (because that is standard for all consoles), but Wii U seems to be the one more likely to utilize 720p natively. Sounds like last-gen will be upscaling this one.

look above.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#10
shaunme posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

look above.

At what?
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Project Cars is 720p and 30fps on EVERY CONSOLE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived