Beat Batman: ACAE.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Beat Batman: ACAE.

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#1
Two times I had frame-rate problems. Not once did I see any glitched out areas, and the two areas were both near the end with many enemies on screen. Really enjoyed it, though. I hope I can end up 100%.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#2
They had it for 15 pre owned in Grainger games and I was tempted but the framerate like you mention put me off in the end and I do own it on steam also.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#3
While the game is not my cup-of-tea, if it only had framerate problems in 2 places, then I don't see how it is a real problem. Two times in a game that's how many hours long?
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

MathewManson
4 years ago#4
DiscostewSM posted...
While the game is not my cup-of-tea, if it only had framerate problems in 2 places, then I don't see how it is a real problem. Two times in a game that's how many hours long?

Took me about thirty hours of play whilst doing side-missions and collections to complete the main game.

shaunme
4 years ago#5
DiscostewSM posted...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#6
shaunme posted...
They had it for 15 pre owned in Grainger games and I was tempted but the framerate like you mention put me off in the end and I do own it on steam also.

17.77 on amazon uk
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

MathewManson
4 years ago#7
These Riddler challenges are awesome...

User Info: Lemmywinks13

Lemmywinks13
4 years ago#8
The only people that care about these framerate "issues" are people on Gamefaqs. Any normal person that plays this will have a blast and not notice it. I know I didn't and neither did any of my three friends that played it. People are dumb.

shaunme
4 years ago#9
Lemmywinks13 posted...
The only people that care about these framerate "issues" are people on Gamefaqs. Any normal person that plays this will have a blast and not notice it. I know I didn't and neither did any of my three friends that played it. People are dumb.

get your eyes tested you silly little fanboy

User Info: Shankspeare

Shankspeare
4 years ago#10
shaunme posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

get your eyes tested you silly little fanboy

Play nice.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Beat Batman: ACAE.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived