What kind of TV is your Wii U hooked up to?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What kind of TV is your Wii U hooked up to?

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#11
monkeyspoon posted...
I have a very expensive 3D LED tele and its awesome. Hdmi obviously.

Question: Why buy a 3D television? Worst gimmick ever conceived ... More so than the virtual boy
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#12
wingo84 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Question: Why buy a 3D television? Worst gimmick ever conceived ... More so than the virtual boy

Because the best Tvs these days have 3d as standard. I quite like 3d films especially animated films. I don't game in 3d except for zen pinball 2.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.

User Info: Kaleliskalel

Kaleliskalel
4 years ago#13
Im glad somebody made this topic for me
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#14
A 5k TV via componite cables.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: AndoMike

AndoMike
4 years ago#15
wingo84 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

I have a 3D TV and it was basically the same price as a non-3D TV. Personally, I love having 3D in my living room. I didn't think it would be a big deal, but it is a very cool feature to have. My 3D Blu-Ray collection keeps growing and I love playing games in 3D. I understand why some people despise 3D, but it's all up to personal opinion; and personally I love having 3D!
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike

User Info: wiiztec

wiiztec
4 years ago#16
boogerwooger_2 posted...
51 inch Samsung

GORGEOUS

1080p, but I don.t really understand the numbers much.

I do know it's got something to do with the rate that the screen refreshes

It doesn't
Founder of www.altctrlgame.net
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#17
Samsung 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV. I just got it and I'm pretty happy with it. I just hope to some day find out what a Wii U game can look like when it really takes full advantage of the hardware.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: elheber

elheber
4 years ago#18
A tiny 21" 720p HDTV sitting in front of a loveseat in my bedroom, via HDMI. I've had that TV since about the time I got a PS3... and I have yet to need 1080p (with the exception of a few Blu-Ray movies I own). The PS3 itself is still hooked up via Component cables because I pass it through an HD-PVR. No 1080p material up to now, so no need for me to upgrade just yet.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What kind of TV is your Wii U hooked up to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived