Wii menu sound

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii menu sound

User Info: ZombieKohhi

ZombieKohhi
4 years ago#1
Hello everyone, when I load up the original Wii menu to play Wii games or vurtual concole games, the sound seems to be much louder than in the Wii U menu. Is this normal?

User Info: ZombieKohhi

ZombieKohhi
4 years ago#2
Wow, no info/thoughts?

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#3
I'm not sure but maybe it has to due with it switching from High Definition to a Standard Definition console/mode.....hmmmm
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#4
If I keep my volume at the same level and boot up my original Wii and then my Wii U in Wii mode, the volume isn't any different. I think the sound is just naturally louder for the Wii than the Wii U. It's kinda the same principle that not every game has the same volume output.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#5
It's quite louder than the Wii U menu.
Coincidence = How a generation, many consider to be the most entitled and coddled yet, happens to love name-calling and the 'ignore' feature so much. Hmm...

User Info: Ender_Delphiki

Ender_Delphiki
4 years ago#6
My Wii mode in menu and in game is much louder. It isn't a huge deal, volume adjustment is easy. But it is super weird.
NNID: Syphus, Steam: ender_delphiki
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii menu sound

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived