To the trolls, the system is great 'kay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To the trolls, the system is great 'kay?

User Info: SSS1989

SSS1989
4 years ago#31
GooBacks, you don't have to make a thread about how great the console is and go against the trolls. We keep our opinions to ourselves somewhere else. I admit this generation sucks and it will suck again the next. Why should I care about you think? Unless you're a conformist bastard, you do know I don't go for this fanboyism of a single company, right? I'm never bias on anything, so I'm neutral here. If you disagree with what I think, then you believe in conformity. Let yourself alone discussing about a toy than playing it.

User Info: GooBacksBack

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#32
SSS1989 posted...
GooBacks, you don't have to make a thread about how great the console is and go against the trolls. We keep our opinions to ourselves somewhere else. I admit this generation sucks and it will suck again the next. Why should I care about you think? Unless you're a conformist bastard, you do know I don't go for this fanboyism of a single company, right? I'm never bias on anything, so I'm neutral here. If you disagree with what I think, then you believe in conformity. Let yourself alone discussing about a toy than playing it.

You are all over the place.
(message deleted)

User Info: GooBacksBack

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#34
SSS1989 posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
SSS1989 posted...

You are all over the place.

So you think I'm frucking random? We already enjoy gaming more than we're discussing in this turd of a topic. I don't respect you and I don't have time to discuss about this. Right now, I feel like reporting your judgmental ass. If this doesn't work, I'll see what I can do to you here.

So because I like the system, and you don't appriciate that I like it, I'm judgemental?

Do you respect anyone here? You're on GameFAQs of all places. I feel sorry for you that you're so angry all the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To the trolls, the system is great 'kay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived