Pikmin 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pikmin 3

User Info: berenddebeer

berenddebeer
4 years ago#1
Soooo, I just started playing pm after owning the game for ten years. Great! Nintendo has so many great franchises. Do you expect pm 3 to have the same time management issues?

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#2
What "issues"?

berenddebeer
4 years ago#3
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
What "issues"?

You know

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
4 years ago#4
The TC is asking about the "time limit" found in the original Pikmin that is not present in Pikmin 2 and WILL NOT be present in Pikmin 3, as addressed by the game's developers. . .
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#5
DBPanterA posted...
The TC is asking about the "time limit" found in the original Pikmin that is not present in Pikmin 2 and WILL NOT be present in Pikmin 3, as addressed by the game's developers. . .

I request a sauce. (*source)

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#6
berenddebeer posted...
What "issues"?

You know

That's not a "issue", it's a rule.
It makes everything you do matter.
If you had infinite-time (like Pikmin 2) well...

It's like in "Kirby's Epic Yarn", nothing can kill you, just surprise you slightly and make you drop any things you might me carrying.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2948-Kirbys-Epic-Yarn

berenddebeer
4 years ago#7
berenddebeer posted...
What "issues"?

You know

That's not a "issue", it's a rule.
It makes everything you do matter.
If you had infinite-time (like Pikmin 2) well...

It's like in "Kirby's Epic Yarn", nothing can kill you, just surprise you slightly and make you drop any things you might me carrying.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2948-Kirbys-Epic-Yarn

Well pikmin 2 and ey are amazing games

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#8
I found the Wii versions to be better than the gamecubes because of being able to use the Wiimote. Does pikmin 3 support the Wiimote? Id prefer to use that over the clunky gamepad.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.

User Info: shootsmack

shootsmack
4 years ago#9
Nintendo does not have a single note-worthy franchise.
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#10
monkeyspoon posted...
I found the Wii versions to be better than the gamecubes because of being able to use the Wiimote. Does pikmin 3 support the Wiimote? Id prefer to use that over the clunky gamepad.

Yes, they confirmed that both (gamepad and remote) are supported.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikmin_3
Look near the bottom of "Gameplay".
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pikmin 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived