Punch Out for 30cents today right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Punch Out for 30cents today right?

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#1
hell yea
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#2
Yup. I now have Punch-Out on my Wii, 3DS and Wii U... and I still haven't beaten it to this day -_-
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#3
Virus66 posted...
Yup. I now have Punch-Out on my Wii, 3DS and Wii U... and I still haven't beaten it to this day -_-

wow. I first beat it in 1988. It's not too hard man if you don't go in swinging and wait for patterns.

I will have it on NES and Wii U....i almost bought it on 3DS but couldnt justify 5$ for Mr Dream version.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#4
*shrug*
Mr. Dream always destroyed me. I could beat Super Punch Out and I could get about halfway through Title Defense mode on the newest Punch Out though.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#5
Virus66 posted...
*shrug*
Mr. Dream always destroyed me. I could beat Super Punch Out and I could get about halfway through Title Defense mode on the newest Punch Out though.

That's cool man, i didnt mean to sound rude if i did though.

to this day i have only played Super Punchout once at a friends house 20 years ago or so. I havent played the Wii one either. I really need to buy a copy of SuperPO for my SNES. I'm missing out 20 years late

I'm just familiar with the original Arcade and NES versions.

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
4 years ago#6
Super PO is Club Nintendo VC reward at the moment, TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Punch Out for 30cents today right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived