So this is the generation gaming dies.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So this is the generation gaming dies.

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#1
I hope everyone has a nice back log and good list of games in their inventory.
Wii U has little to no games
Sony is gonna run the ps4 into the ground, sociably of course
Microsoft is making a dedicated media device.
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
It's possible? Or maybe it's just that people are wising up to launches. (Given the 3DS, Vita, and Wii U have had an initial good/decent launch sales then sales just spiraled down until games came out)

Though hopefully they don't **** this generation up.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

GoombaX
4 years ago#3
Baha05 posted...
It's possible? Or maybe it's just that people are wising up to launches. (Given the 3DS, Vita, and Wii U have had an initial good/decent launch sales then sales just spiraled down until games came out)

Though hopefully they don't **** this generation up.

actually vita had terrible launch sales, but no its not just sales its what the companies are doing to gaming in general now.

User Info: The_Boredoms

The_Boredoms
4 years ago#4
Don't be surprised if the next time you go to the doctor with a cough, he just grabs a sheet and pulls it over your face.

GoombaX
4 years ago#5
The_Boredoms posted...
Don't be surprised if the next time you go to the doctor with a cough, he just grabs a sheet and pulls it over your face.

meh i play through the pain. i have to be damn near dying before i go to the doctor or someone forces me

The_Boredoms
4 years ago#6
I don't care about your attitude toward doctor visits. You're either ignoring my point on purpose or you're dense. Either way, I guess it's pointless.

GoombaX
4 years ago#7
The_Boredoms posted...
I don't care about your attitude toward doctor visits. You're either ignoring my point on purpose or you're dense. Either way, I guess it's pointless.

mad bro? no reason to be upset, specially if you grew up in the golden years between the nes and ps2

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#8
Why would gaming die anymore than the movie industry will die? You think if a few bad games are made suddenly every developer in the world will just throw their hands up and say that's it i quit? I suppose next you'll tell me the president declares farts no longer a laughing matter. It's not gaming that's dying. It's your interest in them.

GoombaX
4 years ago#9
STN79 posted...
Why would gaming die anymore than the movie industry will die? You think if a few bad games are made suddenly every developer in the world will just throw their hands up and say that's it i quit? I suppose next you'll tell me the president declares farts no longer a laughing matter. It's not gaming that's dying. It's your interest in them.

lol a few bad games? And when did i say dev's will quit. All i said was this is the generation gaming will die. Everything will be watered down crap by the end of this gen.

The_Boredoms
4 years ago#10
Dense it is, then.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So this is the generation gaming dies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived