Will we be getting any Wii U related news from now till E3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will we be getting any Wii U related news from now till E3?

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#1
Its been all about the 3DS lately. Wii U needs some more games and I could use some news about upcoming ones.
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: KiritoArt

KiritoArt
3 years ago#2
If anything, there might be something at PAX that is unexpected.
NNID: SuperLuigi PSN:KiritoArt XBL:ChaseBelmont

User Info: xLittlekillx

xLittlekillx
3 years ago#3
Yeah, that would be nice. To be honest, this reminds me exactly of the first year after I bought my 3ds. Which is both heartening, because 3ds is probably the single best videogame console at the moment, and disheartening because it means we've still got a long time before Nintendo really kicks it into gear with the Wii U.

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
3 years ago#4
*Hopes for Dragon Quest X announcement.*
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#5
So PAX which coincidentally starts tomorrow according to my search on google. Is Nintendo suppose to arrive there?
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#6
I'm hoping for a nintendo direct soon. I love those little things!
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: -NotoriousLynx

-NotoriousLynx
3 years ago#7
PAX starts tomorrow and lasts three days. GDC starts immediately after that and lasts a week. A Nintendo Direct will occur sometime during these events. It will likely focus on third party Wii U games.

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
3 years ago#8
If it helps, Nintendo will be going to GDC this year. But I don't expect to see anything outside of the games we already know about.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#9
I dont care to know about newer Nintendo games. I just wanna know release dates for existing titles that have been announced like Game & Wario and Pikmin 3.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
3 years ago#10
Not sure if you've taken notice, but E3 has been a shell of itself for the past several years. It's basically a useless event at this point. Nothing exciting happens anymore.
Currently Playing: Bit.Trip Presents...Runner 2 (PC), Assassins Creed II (PC), Super Mario All-Stars (Wii)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will we be getting any Wii U related news from now till E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived