Why did you buy the Wii-U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why did you buy the Wii-U?

User Info: claim_solais

claim_solais
4 years ago#11
Monster Hunter :)
The conquerer came and he conquered

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#12
I spent a decade with MS and Sony consoles and was getting painfully bored. The gamepad looked neat and it launched at a lower price than I was expecting.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: UltimaSora91

UltimaSora91
4 years ago#13
I got one because I knew it had great potential. I liked the games in the "launch window". Also, I couldn't wait for the faithful games (smash bros., Mario Kart, etc.) and see what's next for Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, so on.
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#14
Nintendo makes something, I buy it. That's how being a fanboy works.

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
4 years ago#15
Games/Miiverse
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: DelsinRowe

DelsinRowe
4 years ago#16
I bought 10. Sold 9 for a profit, and kept one, so I could get a good laugh and cheer myself up whenever I look at it.
You are not in control.

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
4 years ago#17
Nintendo games

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#18
I plan on buying one within the next few weeks because I have $ now and know when ps4 and xbox3 launch I will be spending it all on one or both of them. Id rather get this console now while $ is more flexible than around the holidays even if that's when a real price drop is more likely.
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist

User Info: PG50

PG50
4 years ago#19
Because I know that there will be games I'm going to buy for it, and because I was also interested in what was out early on as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why did you buy the Wii-U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived