Starcraft 2 would play well on the Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Starcraft 2 would play well on the Wii U

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#1
that goes for any rts game though
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it

User Info: Kolanifv

Kolanifv
3 years ago#2
Miyamoto says no. Too hard to sync all those individual clients for your zerg rush.

User Info: Solis

Solis
3 years ago#3
Trying to play RTS games with the Wii U gamepad would be extremely cumbersome and difficult.
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#4
Solis posted...
Trying to play RTS games with the Wii U gamepad would be extremely cumbersome and difficult.

nah a lot easier than a regular controller
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it

User Info: Esrac

Esrac
3 years ago#5
Not unless you're using keyboard and mouse. RTS games like SC2 are just not controller (Or gamepad, I'd wager) friendly. Though, I will concede it'd likely work better on the gamepad than on a controller. It just wouldn't be nearly as good as with a keyboard and mouse.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
3 years ago#6
GoombaX posted...
Solis posted...

nah a lot easier than a regular controller

Better? Yes

Is it any good? Still no

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
3 years ago#7
hell nooo rts games are big no on consoles, they are best played on pc.

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
3 years ago#8
The Wii U controller would be no better than any other controller for an RTS. I don't know what makes you people think that.
Proud owner of the Wii U!

User Info: Gdboyratedloud

Gdboyratedloud
3 years ago#9
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
The Wii U controller would be no better than any other controller for an RTS. I don't know what makes you people think that.

mad? Yes it would now deal!

Not only that but games like league of legends, starcraft, diablo, and torchlight
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#10
trying to play it with that cpu would be a slide show
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Starcraft 2 would play well on the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived