It doesn't matter what you think

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It doesn't matter what you think

User Info: STE573

STE573
4 years ago#11
shaunme posted...
STE573 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
mrpants_again posted...
shaunme posted...
Pikmin 3, Zelda Windwaker HD remake, Mario Kart Wii U, Smash Bros Wii U already played them fanboy.

What's the future like? Are there flying cars yet?

He may be in the future, but he's still trolling the Wii U because the PS4 has STILL not been released! He still has nothing to do!

Believe me, he trolls the PS4 boards as well.

no i dont, you make me ashamed to be british.

Well I'm not sure troll is quite the right word, you're just extremely critical ;)
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)

User Info: Sharky8

Sharky8
4 years ago#12
STE573 posted...

Well I'm not sure troll is quite the right word, you're just extremely critical ;)

Critical? No, posting nonsense topics about why would people collect SNES, or posting false information about buying Wiimotes, etc. is trolling, not being critical.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#13
Sharky8 posted...
STE573 posted...

Critical? No, posting nonsense topics about why would people collect SNES, or posting false information about buying Wiimotes, etc. is trolling, not being critical.

hmmm that wasnt me.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
4 years ago#14
shaunme posted...
Pikmin 3, Zelda Windwaker HD remake, Mario Kart Wii U, Smash Bros Wii U already played them fanboy.

What makes this guy interesting, in the most boring way, is if you state a truly good point... he ignores it.

I want a troll that actually knows how to respond.

Instead they ignore, or give a complete circle statement which is just as annoying as ignoring. Trolls are beginning to lack any substance.

And actually, I think there are less on the WIiU board now. It's mostly a small handful running out of ideas.

User Info: fatelord

fatelord
4 years ago#15
It has many years to come where it will be completely underwhelming when compared to PS4 and The new Xbox ..

Yeah ..
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It doesn't matter what you think

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived