Dungeons and Dragons Collection coming to eshop!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dungeons and Dragons Collection coming to eshop!

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
3 years ago#1
http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/dungeons-dragons-chronicles-of-mystara-announced

I bloody love, LOVE those games. Item management on pad. Plus 4 player coop etc and leaderboards. Its gonna feel like the good ole' arcade days again.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
3 years ago#2
Sweet, I've never played them but they look awesome.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
3 years ago#3
You know what would be cool? If Capcom released this, and a buttload of arcade games on the eShop, and then went and also did a Capcom Classics Collection Volume 3, would be pretty frigging badass!
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
I remember Mike Mattei (sp?) reviewing this game on Cinemassacre.com and it looked really cool
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
3 years ago#5
Combined with Ducktales, this announcement makes the most memorable PAX in recent memory.

And it's even got GGPO too!

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
3 years ago#6
Combined with Ducktales, this announcement makes the most memorable PAX in recent memory.

And it's even got GGPO too!

Agreed....two of top games I wanted to see come back...and heck one is remastered which is an extra bonus.
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 3952-7010-7346
It's like a taco inside a taco, within a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, within a mall, inside your dream!

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
3 years ago#7
can't wait! =D
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#8
no thanks i have the superior saturn versions
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
3 years ago#9
Only one of the two is going to Wii U though.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
3 years ago#10
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Only one of the two is going to Wii U though.

What do you mean? Dungeons and Duck Tales are both headed to wii u. And dungeons is the 'chronicles' edition which contains 'both' games.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dungeons and Dragons Collection coming to eshop!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived