Need for Speed Miiverse Integration

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Need for Speed Miiverse Integration

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#1
Just wonderful. I really hope more games make use of Miiverse... Just being able to see random posts pop up when not touching the controller is a great feature.

Miiverse is such an amazing tool... shame this game can lock up when you press the home button :/
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing

User Info: andrea987

andrea987
4 years ago#2
It's a great game, loving it. Haven't experienced the freezing, tbh. I've heard it occurs during off-tv play. Maybe that's why, I haven't tried that, game is too gorgeous to look at on the big screen.
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.

wingo84
4 years ago#3
Its just so much fun... online is just hilarious too. so much satisfaction knocking someone off the road
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 years ago#4
The game freezes when you press the home button?

wingo84
4 years ago#5
lowuw posted...
The game freezes when you press the home button?

Sometimes... but like teh above post says its only when using remote play? Needs a fix
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#6
It's frozen a me like 3 times already. I'm wondering when my Wii U is simply not gonna turn on one of these times.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Need for Speed Miiverse Integration

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived