Is it possible to swap back and forth between Menus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it possible to swap back and forth between Menus?

User Info: Godeki

Godeki
3 years ago#1
What I mean to ask is, when I play a Wii game I have to swap to the Wii menu (which is obvious and fine), but is there a way to swap back to the Wii U menu from the Wii menu? The only way I have been able to do so thus far is by shutting off the console and starting it back up.
XBL: Godeki
PSN: Godeki

User Info: Petey_Meanis

Petey_Meanis
3 years ago#2
The only way I have been able to do so thus far is by shutting off the console and starting it back up.

Uhh, there's a Wii U channel when you're in Wii mode on the main screen. Why are you shutting off your system?
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif

Godeki
3 years ago#3
I am going to go ahead and say something is wrong on my end because there is no such channel on my screen what so ever. Just in case you are wondering I do indeed have my Wii U connected to the internet and I have all of the updates for the system up to today.

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
3 years ago#4
One of the channels on the Wii menue let's you back to the Wii U menue. I think the color might be light orange.
No More Heroes

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#5
Maybe check through the Wii menu?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
3 years ago#6
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxconsole/contents/RKLS00000016800/icon_xl.jpg

So your Wii mode menu doesn't look similar to this?????????
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban

Godeki
3 years ago#7
It does, minus the Wii U menu and mine is in english lol. Anyway I did some looking online and a few others have had this problem but there was a way to rectify it. Which I am currently doing.

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
3 years ago#8
You have updated the system, right?
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
3 years ago#9
In any case, all the Wii U does to switch back to the Wii U menu from the Wii menu, is to turn itself off and on again, so you're not really missing much.
This signature intentionally left blank.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it possible to swap back and forth between Menus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived