Got a new deluxe Wii U on friday with nintendoland and zombieu for 199pounds....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Got a new deluxe Wii U on friday with nintendoland and zombieu for 199pounds....

User Info: stevo6452

stevo6452
3 years ago#1
...courtesy of HMV (in the UK). How good is that?

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#2
my american brain cannot do simple math, but i will say this

lol, you bought zombieu

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#3
You got a great deal.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Lemmywinks13

Lemmywinks13
3 years ago#4
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Zombi U was one of my favorite games last year. Maybe you should try playing it!

User Info: stevo6452

stevo6452
3 years ago#5
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Zombiu was part of the deal.... but yeah, I'm already thinking about sticking it on ebay....(the game, not the console)

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
3 years ago#6
Sell it on eBay and then buy it later when it's 10 quid used by the end if the year
http://i.imgur.com/ooexO.gif

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#7
Lemmywinks13 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Zombi U was one of my favorite games last year. Maybe you should try playing it!

Maybe you should try not assuming that everyone not speaking highly of the game simply hasn't played it yet. There's a demo on the eShop and everyone can play it and see how it is, so there's no excuse for this arrogant and ignorant "someone didn't like a game I liked, they must not have played it!" attitude.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
3 years ago#8
Lemmywinks13 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Maybe you should try not assuming that everyone not speaking highly of the game simply hasn't played it yet. There's a demo on the eShop and everyone can play it and see how it is, so there's no excuse for this arrogant and ignorant "someone didn't like a game I liked, they must not have played it!" attitude.

Kind of hypocritical to criticise someone for making ignorant and arrogant posts while defending a person who says 'lol, you bought zombieu'.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Got a new deluxe Wii U on friday with nintendoland and zombieu for 199pounds....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived