C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#11
Deny simply for the fact that you sound like a bitter butthurt handheld hater. I'll take the 3DS over the Wii U, PS4, and next Xbox any day. I like that it getting the games and I like the portability. It useful for long trips. You can't play a console on a road trip or airplane ride. I don't trust people to not steal my system in a hotel room either.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: thepixelgarden

thepixelgarden
4 years ago#12
C. If the Wii U had Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Mario Land 3D, Kid Icarus, the upcoming Animal Crossing, etc. it would be THE system to own! (For me anyway)

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#13
D, it's the other way around for me. I'd have no use for the Wii U if it had no exclusives. I prefer handhelds, and only get the home consoles for the games I can't get on those.

I can't play my consoles in the bathroom, on my break at work, in a restaurant waiting on my food, waiting in my car to meet someone, and basically anywhere not right in front of my TV.

User Info: 40Dribylf

40Dribylf
4 years ago#14
D

I very rarely take me 3DS out the house

Not because I would be "embarrassed" because only an insecure punk would be ashamed over something like that. It's because I get sick playing videogames in a vehicle, and if I'm on the bus/train I'm in an unsafe environment where I have to watch and hope my 3DS/Vita doesn't get stolen. That would bring me out of the game and way too distracted for my liking.

Plus I actually like being social when I leave the house, lmao.

But I love portable gaming for two reasons:

1) The fact that I can walk around the house and play while chatting with my family. (The Wii U's off-TV range is way too short for my house. I pretty much have to stay in my room)

and the main reason

2) Portable titles are made much differently than console games. They're bite-sized, have tighter level-design, straight to the goddamn point. Luigi's Mansion 2 would be a much different is it appeared on the Wii U, same with Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, even Resident Evil: Revelation, which wouldn't be as good as it is without it first being on 3DS.

So, I'm keeping my 3DS man.
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990

User Info: thepixelgarden

thepixelgarden
4 years ago#15
40Dribylf posted...
Portable titles are made much differently than console games. They're bite-sized, have tighter level-design, straight to the goddamn point. Luigi's Mansion 2 would be a much different is it appeared on the Wii U, same with Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, even Resident Evil: Revelation, which wouldn't be as good as it is without it first being on 3DS.

I agree with this, but this is exactly I chose "C"; because I wish console games had the above-mentioned qualities (I'd prefer to play them on the big screen).

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#16
cheaper, portable,red, no need to waste money on a HDTV just to read the damned text
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: woody71

woody71
4 years ago#17
i say C rarely use it... every once in a while i play OoT in bed but thats about it
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived