I feel very bad for the director of Bayonetta.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I feel very bad for the director of Bayonetta.

User Info: Chenmaster2

Chenmaster2
3 years ago#1
He really doesn't deserve all these annoying constant tweets everyday.
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#2
If he really wanted to, he'd do like Sakurai and stop tweeting for a while.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: STN79

STN79
3 years ago#3
Twitter, Facebook and all that junk is for morons. Are people really that starved for attention?

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
3 years ago#4
Some people just like to play hard to get.
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#5
Bayo-what?
GameFAQs: Where the act of pointing out how childish placing labels on people and 'ignoring' is... will get you labeled and ignored. =/
So... who wants kids?

User Info: SychinLegacy

SychinLegacy
3 years ago#6
STN79 posted...
Twitter, Facebook and all that junk is for morons. Are people really that starved for attention?

Have you not noticed society now a days? The vast majority of the population is.

User Info: parkourboybryan

parkourboybryan
3 years ago#7
Haven't been keeping up, what kinds of tweets is he getting? Do people have a new schtick, or are they still b******* to him and insulting him based on the Wii U exclusivity?
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
3 years ago#8
STN79 posted...

I wouldn't say that. I do get annoyed at the females that constantly remind people ten or twenty times a day they have a kid lol
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool

User Info: digiblaster

digiblaster
3 years ago#9
STN79 posted...

If used properly, Twitter can be a great source of knowledge, and a nice, cheap way of getting information out there. There aren't many other outlets that enable developers to give constant, behind the scenes details about projects - I don't think they use Twitter for 'attention'.
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias

User Info: kozzy1717

kozzy1717
3 years ago#10
SychinLegacy posted...
STN79 posted...

Have you not noticed society now a days? The vast majority of the population is.

Yep and you and everyone whos cool like you can enjoy being the smart ones on the outside. BTW I also hate facebook/twitter but no b/c it in so im against it because people are so dumb -__- youll get far like that
http://www.kozarskeep.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I feel very bad for the director of Bayonetta.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived