New Persona

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New Persona

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
4 years ago#31
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

Pretty sure Atlus wants to make a long, good game, which unfortunately wii u doesnt exactly suport.

On the plus side, I'm sure Atlus will throw Wii U owners a bone with Persona: Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Teenager while the big boy consoles get the real game.
---

What big boy consoles? The 3DS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#32
Melkac posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

Pretty sure Atlus wants to make a long, good game, which unfortunately wii u doesnt exactly suport.

On the plus side, I'm sure Atlus will throw Wii U owners a bone with Persona: Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Teenager while the big boy consoles get the real game.
---

What big boy consoles? The 3DS?

I think he's referring to the RROD360, and RidgeRacer (spiderman font) 3.

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#33
I didn't mention Xbox because it sells like poo in Japan. Just put it on the Japanese systems.

Anyway, with Devil Survivor 1/2, Strange Journey, SMT4, the Etrian games, Soul Hackers, Radiant Historia and the Fire Emblem x SMT Wii U game, Atlus has been supporting N quite a bit. I think this could definately lead to P5 on Wii U.

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#34
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

---

lolwut
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 years ago#35
Only if it wasn't anything like 3 and 4.

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#36
Bahamut_10th posted...
Only if it wasn't anything like 3 and 4.

I feel exactly the opposite.

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
4 years ago#37
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

---

Why would they want that?
If Persona 3 and 4 are anything to go by, they'd prefer a short game, which takes moderate effort to beat, with an interesting cast that does nothing, and a boring ass plot, set in a poorly written highschool animu that makes School Days look like Ghost in the Shell.
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 years ago#38
Oni_Taedo posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Persona 5 on Wii U?

---

Why would they want that?
If Persona 3 and 4 are anything to go by, they'd prefer a short game, which takes moderate effort to beat, with an interesting cast that does nothing, and a boring ass plot, set in a poorly written highschool animu that makes School Days look like Ghost in the Shell.

lol thanks for listing why I hate the direction the series took.

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#39
BTW, as far as the element system is concerned, how can Shadows be weak to darkness?

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#40
I'd buy it, just probably not for Wii U.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. New Persona

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived