Reasons you dont have MH3U yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Reasons you dont have MH3U yet?

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#21
1. The off-TV update isn't here yet and I still have some meaty games to work through before I take on more meaty games.

2. If I wait I might find a good sale.
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
4 years ago#22
Murderstorm117 posted...
Because monster hunter sucks

I just punched my computer monitor. /rage
But the PS4 has GDDR5 RAM. That's 2 more than DDR3! I bet PCs will take at least 5 years to catch up to this beast.
- SUPER3METROIDX

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#23
I've tried several Monster Hunter games and I suck at it :(

I tried the demo of MH3U on my 3DS and Wii U and I am new to the series and I too suck at it. I can't beat that rabbit in the demo version and that is said to be Easy Mode. I don't know what I am doing wrong (but I noticed my sword was a damaged, that may be it). But I heard that the full game is way, way better than the demo so I might still get a shot at the full game but right now, I am going to wait for the price to drop and I am busy buying other games.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 years ago#24
i got it but i may sell it. to many painful memorys of phantasy star online. killing certain things to get certain items to get certain armor/ weapons. god its to much for me i have bearly anytime to play videogames anymore.
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: swazonek

swazonek
4 years ago#25
My reason is actually a bit different.

I played the Wii version extensively putting in more than 300 hours and I feel the new content isn't worth playing hours upon hours of old content for.
http://www.last.fm/user/swazonek

User Info: Gogito4

Gogito4
4 years ago#26
swazonek posted...
My reason is actually a bit different.

I played the Wii version extensively putting in more than 300 hours and I feel the new content isn't worth playing hours upon hours of old content for.

This is actually a valid reason, however, you should know you encounter new monster as soon as ten hours in, the Azuros to be exact. There is also the Lagombi at level 4 and the Duramboros/Nibblesnarf at level 5. That and High Rank is a whole different beast.
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
4 years ago#27
I have it for the Wii, but just couldn't get into it.
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2

User Info: denniedarko

denniedarko
4 years ago#28
I actually just traded my copy in. It wasn't bad, but not my type of game. Current trade in value was 40.00, which I thought was pretty good.
Only playing games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds for 1 year.
Now Playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS), Paper Mario (VC)

User Info: 072396

4 years ago#29
Played the demo, it sucks
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Goldeneye: CloudStrife FC: 2540-7907-4608

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 years ago#30
HungoverHero777 posted...
Not my type of game.

This. Although it could be. Not sure I wanna spend $60 on it right now just to try it though.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Reasons you dont have MH3U yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived