pick 2 games from this list of 3 for me to buy..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. pick 2 games from this list of 3 for me to buy..

User Info: cloudtheprophet

cloudtheprophet
4 years ago#21
New Link posted...
EazyERock posted...
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Please, save your money. Wonderful 101 is coming out soon.

trust me, im getting that too..

One hundred and one reasons i bought the system.

Waiting on a release date for which to give my money to lol. Definitely day one buy
NNID: cloudtheprophet

User Info: cybersonic233

cybersonic233
4 years ago#22
id pick Mario and Lego city but tbh all 3 are great games on the Wii U

User Info: tav19

tav19
4 years ago#23
I would go with NSMBU and LEGO City Undercover because they are both pretty lengthy games (especially if you try to 100% them) on top of that NSMBU is also suppose to be getting Luigi DLC later this year which will apparently rejigger the game's 80+ levels. So both games should keep you busy (hopefully) long enough for Nintendo to finally reveal a good chunk their remaining 2013 Wii U release schedule.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#24
LEGO City Undercover and New Super Mario Bros. U. I never played LEGO City Undercover but between that and Need For Speed: Most Wanted U, I would go with LEGO City Undercover since I don't like racing games (with the exception of F-Zero and Mario Kart and games similar to Mario Kart).
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. pick 2 games from this list of 3 for me to buy..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived