I have a post play survey from Zen Pinball which expires in July 19th.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I have a post play survey from Zen Pinball which expires in July 19th.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
3 years ago#1
Should I take it now or wait for the Platinum Status to reset this year? This one is worth 10 coins. The registration survey I took had 5 coins.

User Info: iphys

iphys
3 years ago#2
Might as well wait till July 1st if you're already platinum. What was the 5-coin registration survey for? Did you buy a table pack? I didn't get a registration survey for this game, but I only bought an individual table.

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
3 years ago#3
I am holding off on a lot of purchases/surveys until after July 1. I got some I must use now, but I will wait on actually buying this game until July 1. There is enough games coming out between now and then that I am not too worried (although most people complain about a lack of games, I think there is a lot on the eShop and believe Nintendo will have a few retail games by July 1 as well).
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

Linkz1
3 years ago#4
There are two surveys. The free game software download from the registration survey gives 5 coins which expires 1 week after downloading.

The second survey for 10 coins was for purchasing tables. that's makes in total 15 coins.

I'll hold this survey until July. I haven't used the 3DS registartion yet and some games. I'd better hold the Wii U shop not to buy anything until July except if there are free software or games. Same goes for the 3DS Ware.

User Info: iphys

iphys
3 years ago#5
I haven't heard of anyone else getting a registration survey for this game. They listed it as only being worth the 10 post-play coins, and I checked my account several times after I downloaded it and a table to see if there would be a registration survey for either, and there never was one.

Linkz1
3 years ago#6
I got the registration survey (5 coins) after two or three days I downloaded the free app. I don't know why others didn't receive one.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I have a post play survey from Zen Pinball which expires in July 19th.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived