Why does Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate cost $60?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why does Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate cost $60?

User Info: jokingpeo

jokingpeo
4 years ago#1
The game is a Wii game with an increased resolution. Shouldn't cost any more than $50.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#2
jokingpeo posted...
The game is a Wii game with an increased resolution. Shouldn't cost any more than $50.

Increased resolution, improved mechanics, and a ton of completely new content. Try again.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
4 years ago#3
jokingpeo posted...

Because graphics make a game. Content doesn't matter.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#4
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Increased resolution, improved mechanics, and a ton of completely new content. Try again.

Then why is Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen only $40? It's a repackage of the original but with more content and a bigger budget than MH3U, also made by capcom.
NinNetID: ElectricMole
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
4 years ago#5
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Sony sells two HD games in a pack for $40. Try again.

Buretsu
4 years ago#6
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Please stay on topic.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

Buretsu
4 years ago#7
ElectricMole posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Then why is Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen only $40? It's a repackage of the original but with more content and a bigger budget than MH3U, also made by capcom.

Because it's nothing but the original game with a bit of extra content, and they can get more money by releasing it as a separate game for $40 than as a $10 DLC pack for the original game. I mean, have you seen the "Oh crap please don't hate us!" bonuses for people who own the original game?

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
4 years ago#8
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Please stay on topic.

The topic is a game price. Contrasting and comparing with similar products is germane.

So, I'll say it again....

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
4 years ago#9
because the game drought will make wii u owners pay full price for even a remotely interesting game.
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg

Buretsu
4 years ago#10
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
jokingpeo posted...

Please stay on topic.

The topic is a game price. Contrasting and comparing with similar products is germane.

So, I'll say it again....

Okay, fine. They're the exact same games as the originals, only with slightly better graphics. Or in the case of Silent Hill 2 HD, worse.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why does Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate cost $60?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived