Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
As you can tell by my Sig I am. I'm gonna pick it up day one. I can't wait to play as Raven.
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Cyborg.

User Info: Mightyena

Mightyena
3 years ago#2
I've already got mine pre ordered.
Currently playing: Mario 3D Land, NSMB 2, Viewtiful Joe.

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
3 years ago#3
I'm not a major fighting fan, but I love DC and want to get it.

Problem is, I also want Toki Tori 2, Deus Ex: HR, Wonderful 101, and Resident Evil Revelations HD within the next few months. And I've got a 3DS to support also. And I'm in college with no time to work right now. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford it right now.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#4
Oh yea, just tried the demo on the PS3, and I LOVE IT. The fighting is very solid, also if you like Mortal Kombat(2011) ya should like this.
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Cyborg.

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#5
nope

i dislike MK with a passion.
and the joker looks like ed boon

User Info: lp913

lp913
3 years ago#6
I AM, as it is my next Wii U DC game (and I definitely want to 100% Arkham City before I start) if not, i'm still playin it anyway, lol! Looks epic and can't wait!!!!!
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 years ago#7
I'm excited for the story, not the game. The digital comic series leading up to the release is far better than any comic book based on a video game based on a comic book has any business being. With the exception of a few stories currently going on, it's the best thing going in superhero comics right now.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: lp913

lp913
3 years ago#8
Iokua posted...
I'm excited for the story, not the game. The digital comic series leading up to the release is far better than any comic book based on a video game based on a comic book has any business being. With the exception of a few stories currently going on, it's the best thing going in superhero comics right now.

Definitely agrees with you on the comic part!!!
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#9
Very hyped - playing the demo now. Getting used to the controls, but so far combo potential seems sweet.
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
3 years ago#10
Not really. I don't like the way it looks at all. I'm sure it will be a solid game though.
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived