Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

User Info: Sonic2Shadow

Sonic2Shadow
3 years ago#21
Considered it, but it seems like the developers did nothing to compensate for the DLC that other versions are getting. I believe it's still on Nintendo's part for preorder DLC to get worked out (or possibly the retailers since a deal has to be made somewhere to generate DLC codes), but they did nothing to make it up to Wii U owners. No season pass, no Red Son or Blackest Night skins, etc. Least they could do was put the skins on the Wii U disc, kinda like how Sonic and All-Stars Racing had the Metal Sonic DLC on the disc for Wii U
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000

User Info: Gdboyratedloud

Gdboyratedloud
3 years ago#22
Sonic2Shadow posted...
Considered it, but it seems like the developers did nothing to compensate for the DLC that other versions are getting. I believe it's still on Nintendo's part for preorder DLC to get worked out (or possibly the retailers since a deal has to be made somewhere to generate DLC codes), but they did nothing to make it up to Wii U owners. No season pass, no Red Son or Blackest Night skins, etc. Least they could do was put the skins on the Wii U disc, kinda like how Sonic and All-Stars Racing had the Metal Sonic DLC on the disc for Wii U

WAIT, a fighting game will have a season pass?????
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#23
Preordered mine half a year ago. Just a shame, that it will come ringing at my doorbell on the 19th and I will leave the country for two weeks on the 16th...............................
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any Wii U fans hyped for Injustice Gods Among Us?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived