Which Wii U Game Will You Get That Has Been Announced For These Next 2 Months?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Wii U Game Will You Get That Has Been Announced For These Next 2 Months?

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
3 years ago#11
I'm getting Deus Ex, Lego Batman and Resident Evil.
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.

User Info: Inferno700

Inferno700
3 years ago#12
I really expected "HA, HA, nothing" to be an option. That would be my selection. I am waiting for Zelda WW. It actually has a set date of Oct??
NNID: Jesus-is-God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
XBL: Inferno7000

RockD79
3 years ago#13
Inferno700 posted...
I really expected "HA, HA, nothing" to be an option. That would be my selection. I am waiting for Zelda WW. It actually has a set date of Oct??

I think we may get a date during the Sony press conference.
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.

Inferno700
3 years ago#14
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

And why might I ask do you think that?
Prince Shondronai 3 years ago#15
I'm getting Deus Ex and Injustice.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

RockD79
3 years ago#16
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

Because it wouldn't be the first time Zelda launched along side a PS platform.

Inferno700
3 years ago#17
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

I didn't know it had happened before but it makes good business sense. Hopefully it will happen and work. I plan on getting it but I'm thinking I will have buyers remorse. This is the only Zelda title I have not played which is why I will get it but I don't care for the cartoon feel. I didn't like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks but am a big fan of the franchise.

User Info: New Link

New Link
3 years ago#18
Resident Evil: Revelations
Injustice: Gods Among Us

I may also pick up Deus Ex, not sure.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

User Info: -NotoriousLynx

-NotoriousLynx
3 years ago#19
None of that stupid crap because I'm an idort and have more than half a brain.

RockD79
3 years ago#20
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...
RockD79 posted...
Inferno700 posted...

I didn't know it had happened before but it makes good business sense. Hopefully it will happen and work. I plan on getting it but I'm thinking I will have buyers remorse. This is the only Zelda title I have not played which is why I will get it but I don't care for the cartoon feel. I didn't like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks but am a big fan of the franchise.

Yea they launched Majora's Mask on 10/26/00, same day as PS2. It was intentional. Finished the US game in August. Sat on pallets for 2 more months. Gave the PS2 launch a shot and results I believe we're beyond their expectations. I heard it outsold all PS2 launch titles combined. Sure, larger install base but still rather fascinating to see an inferior tech game do that much damage. So yea, I wouldn't be shocked to see that attempted again. However, if they like what they hear at Sony's press conference and plan to repeat that plan do not expect Nintendo to give a date for WW during their own conference. Nintendo wouldn't want to make it look obvious publicly that they plan to drop another Z-Bomb on a PS launch. That's just how they roll. If that's the plan don't expect a date till mid summer. Then again Sony may hold back their date too. Find out in 9 more weeks. It's gonna be an interesting E3 this year I think.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Wii U Game Will You Get That Has Been Announced For These Next 2 Months?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived