This is exactly what Reggie will say when he takes the stage at E3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is exactly what Reggie will say when he takes the stage at E3

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 years ago#11
Warm_Tape posted...
You know, i was thinking recently about how i wanted a new Yoshi game...damn you for reminding it's going to be a yarn game : /

Implying that the style will effect the quality.

People like you are the problem.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#12
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
Warm_Tape posted...
You know, i was thinking recently about how i wanted a new Yoshi game...damn you for reminding it's going to be a yarn game : /

Implying that the style will effect the quality.

People like you are the problem.

Not the quality but the playstyle may not be what most people want.

User Info: Warm_Tape

Warm_Tape
4 years ago#13
Really? Just because i don't like the style? I am not saying it will affect quality nor did i imply that, or i didn't mean to anyway. I personally do not like the art style. Just like i don't like the art style of lego games.

I am the kind of gamer that will call a game a quality title even if i don't like it.

And what i mean by that is take a game like GTA. Any of them. I personally don't care for them, but i can acknowledge alot of time and effort went into such titles. Same with Kingdom Hearts. I don't care for the style, but they seem like quality titles.
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is exactly what Reggie will say when he takes the stage at E3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived