Anyone buying Injustice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone buying Injustice?

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#1
Kinda on the fence about it. But based off what I've seen of the story mode, it does seem like it'll be a quality third party title.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#2
yes, looking forward to it. I have it preordered for months now. Not because I am a DC fan, I barely know half the cast, but because it is a Netherrealm fighting game. Nintendo doesn't get many Fighting games, so you have to grab everything that comes your way

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
3 years ago#3
I've played the demo on PS3 and its more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

I'll probably pick it up sooner or later, not sure on which console though.
PSN: RobbieDaCool | Wii U: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#4
I can't wait. I love playing random select and the ability to put the movelist on the gamepad should be pretty sweet.
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E

User Info: New Link

New Link
3 years ago#5
I'm getting this Day 1. I really liked the new Mortal Kombat and im anxious to play this. I'll be getting thi Wii U version.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#6
Yeah Im on the fence about which system too. I want to get it for Wii U to show support since I believe the third party drought has a lot to do with them feeling like no one will buy their games on Wii U. But I have 2 fightsticks for 360, so there in lies the problem.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
3 years ago#7
No. Any fighting games made by the Mortal Combat team tend to suck. They're slow and boring and I don't like that. The roster looks nice, but from the demo I saw on the 360, I most likely won't like this game. It's most likely better than MK vs. DC though.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: S_Brick

S_Brick
3 years ago#8
This one has definitely caught my eye. Does anyone know if the WiiU version will be different/improved in any way?

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#9
Im getting it on PS3 for multiplayer reasons.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU fanboys are so deluded.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#10
But I have 2 fightsticks for 360, so there in lies the problem.

Yeah, I have a MadCatz TE2 fightstick on PS3. However, I found MK to be more comfortable on the pad for me.
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone buying Injustice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived