What is your guys' favorite Wii U game that you own so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is your guys' favorite Wii U game that you own so far?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
3 years ago#1
And why is it your favorite game?

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
3 years ago#2
As someone who owns a PS3 and a gaming level PC I bought the Wii U looking for unique games that I can't play on other platforms. As much as I love NSMBU, Lego City, and Monster Hunter I have to say my favorite game is actually Nintendo Land.

I find that Nintendo consoles have always been my friends and my go to systems for multiplayer. Nintendo Land is a unique experience because it using the gamepad more cleverly then pretty much every other game on the system.

There is just something about having myself and 4 of my friends in the same room playing 5 player games of Lugi's Ghost Mansion or Mario Chase that feels both old school and still very fresh. Its the type of experience that I find my PS3 and PC lack. Multiplayer games on there have become so unsocial to the point that most games don't even have local splitscreen!
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
Blue Jackets, Bengals, Ohio State, Reds, and Columbus Crew Fan

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#3
I only own Zombiu and NSMBU so my fav is probably Zombiu. Sure it had its problems - but it felt like a survival horror game. Not many modern games feel that way. The last time I had such fun with a survival horror was Dead Space 1 - 2 & 3 just fell into cliche action rubbish imo.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: EdoVandeKamp

EdoVandeKamp
3 years ago#4
I own Darksiders II Death Lives, Assassin's Creed III and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
My favourite so far is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. And is my favourite because I love creating new weapons and armours with the materials I get for hunting monsters and its on-line co-op mode is a lot fun.
Proud Wii U owner.
NNID: EdoGaru

User Info: Castleman2

Castleman2
3 years ago#5
I have every single eshop game, and own Batman Arkham City, NBA 2K13 (350 hrs clocked in) ZombieU, NSMBU, Nintendoland and Monster Hunter 3...probably Monster Hunter, even though once I hit the 100 hour mark, my interest died incredibly fast...don't know why, I just can't bring myself to play it anymore.
WiiU: Air-Wreck

User Info: sixdeadpixels

sixdeadpixels
3 years ago#6
I still play Black Ops 2, and I play Need for Speed: Most Wanted all the time. I spent the first 15 hours just driving around, and only did a couple of races; then I went online, and have been racing online ever since.

I also got AC3 recently, and I have been enjoying it a lot. Still, I would have to say that NFS is my current favorite, so far.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
3 years ago#7
Probably NFS Most Wanted, it's a very good racing game.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Aladdin"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
3 years ago#8
I am having a blast with Batman for my Wii U. I used to own a sealed copy for PS3 and I sold it after buying it for Wii U. I am glad I did as it rekindled my love for the Wii U.
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#9
Mighty Switch Force.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: kdognumba1

kdognumba1
3 years ago#10
I have over 180 hours in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, so my favorite is pretty obvious.... The Walking Dead!
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is your guys' favorite Wii U game that you own so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived