It's time for gamers to step down.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's time for gamers to step down.....

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#1
...and then step back up in a pattern to lose some of that couch belly. Summer is coming up, so pull out your Wii Fit, give your fingers a rest, and get your body in shape.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#2
I'm severely underweight.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: sixdeadpixels

sixdeadpixels
4 years ago#3
...as soon as Wii Fit U is released.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#4
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I'm severely underweight.

I'll trade you some of mine.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
4 years ago#5
DiscostewSM posted...
...and then step back up in a pattern to lose some of that couch belly. Summer is coming up, so pull out your Wii Fit, give your fingers a rest, and get your body in shape.

What I do with my life is up to me, I don't tell you not to smoke or not to drink so keep it shut.

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#6
IloveElite posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

What I do with my life is up to me, I don't tell you not to smoke or not to drink so keep it shut.

lol, hypocrite.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's time for gamers to step down.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived