Which Of These SEGA Games Should Make A Return On The Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Of These SEGA Games Should Make A Return On The Wii U?

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#11
Skies of Arcadia.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: rudgerlight

rudgerlight
3 years ago#12
all of them

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#13
panzer dragoon, virtua fighter, sega rally , daytona, manx tt, fighters megamix,nights, yes the saturn is the ultimate system.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: toad133

toad133
3 years ago#14
UFOLoche posted...
Also, no Streets of Rage? I know Sega is perfectly content with shutting down fan remakes that took 5+ years while simultaneously re-releasing the most overrated rendition of it on every platform ever in a completely lazy move that just shows their disregard for their fans, but uh..hey, y'never know!

Yeah, how dare they shut down a project that if kept released would prevent them from ever making another Streets of Rage game! It's like they wanna protect their IPs or something weird. :o

Also, Skies of Arcadia.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
3 years ago#15
shaunme posted...
panzer dragoon, virtua fighter, sega rally , daytona, manx tt, fighters megamix,nights, yes the saturn is the ultimate system.

^This.
It's time people recognize that no one will ever make the greatest console of all time, because Sega has already done it... TWICE!
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida

User Info: LurkerLord

LurkerLord
3 years ago#16
Phantasy Star Online 2. It's like the GamePad was designed for that game.

Also, Skies of Arcadia.

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
3 years ago#17
Id like a return of any of those (and many more series that Sega keeps forgetting about) and i wouldnt even care if they were on the WiiU or any other system, as long as they returned, id be happy!

User Info: Red_hot_smasher

Red_hot_smasher
3 years ago#18
No Shenmue?
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.

User Info: niels200683

niels200683
3 years ago#19
SHENMUE

Why is THIS not on the poll?
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-

User Info: VomitingPenguin

VomitingPenguin
3 years ago#20
SHADOWRUN! i would like to see that one there is a myriad of things they could do to advance it
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Of These SEGA Games Should Make A Return On The Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived