Will any system be better than the ps2 and super nintendo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will any system be better than the ps2 and super nintendo?

User Info: Mecha Sonic

Mecha Sonic
4 years ago#31
Dreamcast.
http://i.imgur.com/JTBw9MJ.png

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 years ago#32
yes the wiiu

User Info: STE573

STE573
4 years ago#33
The closest home console to those two was the PS1 I think it is generally agreed, but still, it's a good distance behind. I honestly believe any new console has the potential to be the best ever. But it won't be the Wii U. Lack of third party will see to that. I doubt it will be the 720 unless it has a great price point, and it could be the PS4 as well if it has a good prove point and comes out of the gates with some good Gaikai BC support.

Truth be told though, I don't think we'll see anything come close to those consoles though for a long time, simply because of the amount of good software on each system. I still have 70 SNES games (all great games, most must haves) and 150ish PS2 games (all great, about 50 must haves).
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will any system be better than the ps2 and super nintendo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived