Who is excited about Pandora's Tower? Some questions running it on Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who is excited about Pandora's Tower? Some questions running it on Wii U

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#1
If i run PT on the Wii U does it usually freeze during Wii emulation mode or just browsing? I dont want it to freeze during gameplay, that would be bad.
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
4 years ago#2
As much as I'd like to think otherwise. Many of the freezes that happen to me are while playing VC games. So I think there's a high chance it'll be no different with this game.
Proud owner of the Wii U!

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#3
well s**** shouldnt have sold my original wii then
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#4
My Wii U froze once while playing Baroque. That was the only time it froze while playing a Wii game, and most of my time on the Wii U is spent playing Wii games.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#5
I haven't had any problems with Xeno. Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.
After the Fallout

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#6
Bancario51 posted...
If i run PT on the Wii U does it usually freeze during Wii emulation mode or just browsing? I dont want it to freeze during gameplay, that would be bad.

It's probably unlikely across 6 days during easter holidays I was playing The Last Story for about 4-5 hours continuous sessions each day on Wii mode on my WiiU and it didn't freeze.

User Info: Suichimo

Suichimo
4 years ago#7
I want to play it but my budget said I could either have Soul Hackers or Pandora's Tower. I went with Soul Hackers, it'll be here tomorrow.
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al

User Info: mantez

mantez
4 years ago#8
Universquall posted...
Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.

You can use a classic controller for Pandora's tower.
The ship is safer in the harbour, but it is not meant for that.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#9
Pandora's Tower gave me no problems running on Wii U. It's fine, but it looks bad at points because a filter applied to the game doesn't blend as well with the environment when playing at 1080p and it pops up a lot, almost giving the impression the tv signal is having problems. Models themselves are sharper though.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#10
mantez posted...
Universquall posted...
Haven't started Pandora. Because I heard the waving about is required for that.

You can use a classic controller for Pandora's tower.

Does it play well with it? I can't remember if it's that or TLS that I heard was bad with a controller.
After the Fallout
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who is excited about Pandora's Tower? Some questions running it on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived