I'd get a $200-250 bundle if it came with X.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'd get a $200-250 bundle if it came with X.

User Info: John_Magnum

John_Magnum
4 years ago#1
Especially if Unannounced Retro Studios Project and Bayonetta 2 were right about to come out. Honestly I'm more intrigued by those than I am for Untitled 3D Mario, Untitled Zelda, or Wind Waker HD.
John Magnum
The Next Liefeld

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#2
and we care why?
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!

User Info: John_Magnum

John_Magnum
4 years ago#3
I thought maybe people might like a topic where people discuss the things they're looking forward to. The Wii U doesn't have any actual good news, so I thought i'd discuss hypothetical imaginary good news instead. Better than discussing bad news :( why would you want to feel bad?
John Magnum
Master of Subtlety

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#4
I'd buy a Ferrari if it cost as much as a Corolla and came with a lifetime supply of gas....

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#5
I kinda hope they make a Luigi bundle that comes with New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
4 years ago#6
Secret price complaint topic.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

User Info: Hackfestreturns

Hackfestreturns
4 years ago#7
b1gt0ne posted...
I'd buy a Ferrari if it cost as much as a Corolla and came with a lifetime supply of gas....

Wait, wait. Are you equating the Wii U to a Ferrari? Oh man, that's rich! I'm laughing so hard there's tears over here. IF something in gaming would be a Ferrari, it would break down like this:

PC: Ferrari
PS3/360: Mercedes
Wii U: Kia
3DS: SmartCar
Wii: Ford Pinto
Next thing you know, you've been pranked. This is Jon He Does It!

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#8
Hackfestreturns posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

Wait, wait. Are you equating the Wii U to a Ferrari? Oh man, that's rich! I'm laughing so hard there's tears over here. IF something in gaming would be a Ferrari, it would break down like this:

.....so much stupidity

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#9
Hackfestreturns posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

Nope. He was making an analogy, because the Wii costs $100 more than TC's stated bundle cost. But I guess you just must take any opportunity you have to bash Nintendo.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Hackfestreturns

Hackfestreturns
4 years ago#10
Lol, they bash themselves just fine. They don't need help. I do enjoy my 3DS though, so I don't bash good Nintendo products.
Next thing you know, you've been pranked. This is Jon He Does It!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'd get a $200-250 bundle if it came with X.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived