Nintendo: focusing too much on 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo: focusing too much on 3DS?

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#1
3DS is gettin a whole new Zelda--Link's Awakening 2. The only Zelda slated for the U is the WW -remake-. Doesn't this make it seem like they will completely stop supporting the U soon? Why aren't they more excited to bring new games to the U? Why does the 3DS get all of their attention while the U gets delay after delay?

User Info: ArmorWolf01

ArmorWolf01
4 years ago#2
Wait for E3
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."

User Info: thundercat2600

thundercat2600
4 years ago#3
Because people are actually buying the 3DS.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

Beatperson14
4 years ago#4
ArmorWolf01 posted...
Wait for E3

Their Directs are worth more than E3

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#5
Okay so you point out that 3DS is getting a new Zelda (LttP 2, not Links Awakening2) but neglect the fact that the Wii U is also getting one?

both 3DS and Wii U get a remake and a new game. Come up with a better argument.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.

Beatperson14
4 years ago#6
DTY3 posted...
Okay so you point out that 3DS is getting a new Zelda (LttP 2, not Links Awakening2) but neglect the fact that the Wii U is also getting one?

Sorry I said Zelda 4-2 instead of Zelda 5-2 *rolls eyes*

I mentioned WW and there is no confirmed U Zelda as far as I know

User Info: ARushAndAPush

ARushAndAPush
4 years ago#7
Do people really forget what the 3DS was like at first?

The only game worth playing in the first nine months was literally a 15 year old Zelda port. There was no web browser or eshop for months.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#8
Beatperson14 posted...
DTY3 posted...

It was confirmed by Aonuma in the January Direct, we just haven't seen images/footage yet.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#9
Well the ND WAS mainly for the 3DS.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

Beatperson14
4 years ago#10
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
DTY3 posted...

It was confirmed by Aonuma in the January Direct, we just haven't seen images/footage yet.

Yeah 'plans for' isn't confirmed and you're all missing the point. The point being--Nintendo doesn't care about releasing games on the U as much as 3DS
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo: focusing too much on 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived