Some Wii games that Wii U owners without games to play should look into:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Some Wii games that Wii U owners without games to play should look into:

User Info: UltimaSora91

UltimaSora91
3 years ago#11
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ok, Last Story looks pretty epic. Just got a Wii U .. so is it backwards compatible with that game if I buy the Wii disc or do I have to download? I ask because the EShop prices in UK are ridiculous :(

Also, if you had a Wii and want to play the games you downloaded or access the save data of your Wii games, I recommend doing a system transfer. Depending on how many games and save data you have it may take a while. My Wii was loaded with games and data it took an hour to download it all!
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#12
fhsfootball74 posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ok, Last Story looks pretty epic. Just got a Wii U .. so is it backwards compatible with that game if I buy the Wii disc or do I have to download? I ask because the EShop prices in UK are ridiculous :(

Yes you just put the disc straight into the Wii U. You should have no problems, just make sure you have a Wiimote and other required original Wii controllers.

This. I also reviewed The Last Story recently: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_last_story/b/user_reviews/archive/2013/04/14/i-wonder-what-the-sequel-will-be-called.aspx
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
3 years ago#13
I'm gonna add Fragile if you can get it cheap.

It's a short game. But one hell of an experience if you manage to play it at night with all lights turned off.

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
3 years ago#14
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is all you need.
Xyzzy!

User Info: gecko_man2

gecko_man2
3 years ago#15
Oh wow.
"Well maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know, dont think so."

User Info: Tom_Green_II

Tom_Green_II
3 years ago#16
Godfather: Blackhand edition
Dead Space: Extraction
Trauma Center
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

are other games that should be checked out

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#17
Xenoblade Chronicles

Where can I buy that?!
PSN: Manu-Kesna White 2 FC: 1593-4524-9776
GT: ManuKesna

Hawke0
3 years ago#18
ManuKesna posted...
Xenoblade Chronicles

Where can I buy that?!

I got it for $80 at a local charity event a few weeks ago. Haggling at charity events ftw
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.

User Info: CaioNV

CaioNV
3 years ago#19
No Super Smash Bros Brawl on this list. I APPROVE OF THIS TOPIC.
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png

Hawke0
3 years ago#20
It's too obvious, and 7.4x better than Other M.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Some Wii games that Wii U owners without games to play should look into:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived