Nano Assault Neo worth buying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nano Assault Neo worth buying?

User Info: Ccrules2791

Ccrules2791
4 years ago#1
Hey guys,

Was wondering if you guys thought that Nano Assault Neo was worth the $10. With Pikmin delayed till August--and pretty much everything being 3DS related, I was kinda wondering if I missed any WiiU gems. Was browsing the Wii U shop and saw this.

Are there any other E-Shop games that are even better? If not, should I get this?
Playing = Believing

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#2
ya it a good game kinda hard
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
4 years ago#3
I like it a lot.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.

User Info: Ccrules2791

Ccrules2791
4 years ago#4
It's that challenging? Is there any other game that's better around the same price? Never mind a challenge though.
Playing = Believing

User Info: bigjclassic

bigjclassic
4 years ago#5
Yes. Great game and a fun challenge. Highly recommend to those that like arcade shooters.
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence

User Info: RioichiCooper

RioichiCooper
4 years ago#6
I like it, but the camera gets a bit wonky sometimes.
All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster: four test subjects were horribly broken and twisted when they engaged our Morph Ball prototypes.

User Info: Olimarx

Olimarx
4 years ago#7
Yeah, it's fun, but very difficult. I don't understand how the points work, when I think I'm doing well, my score sucks, and when I play poorly, I score a lot of points, lol. It plays a little cheap, but it's worth playing.
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nano Assault Neo worth buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived