Nintendo to post second straight FULL-YEAR loss. Wow.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo to post second straight FULL-YEAR loss. Wow.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#131
Sony to post ninth straight FULL-YEAR loss. Wow.

Oh, wait - I forgot. Mentioning that Sony is in absolutely horrid financial straights, ones so bad that Sony would kill for Nintendo's current financial woes, is being a fanboy.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 years ago#132
darkjedilink posted...

Oh, wait - I forgot. Mentioning that Sony is in absolutely horrid financial straights, ones so bad that Sony would kill for Nintendo's current financial woes, is being a fanboy.

Don't worry, if PS4 winds up becoming the next Vita in sales within say, a few years from it's launch, Nintendo fans don't have to worry about Sony's fanboys any longer, as Sony's investors will force them to pull out of the gaming division.

User Info: GooBacksBack

GooBacksBack
3 years ago#133
darkjedilink posted...

Nintendo doesn't make televisions and other electronics.

User Info: DualShooter23

DualShooter23
3 years ago#134
Woozle_Wuzzle posted...
msunshine posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
http://www.gamespot.com//news/nintendo-to-post-second-straight-full-year-loss-report-6407399?

I don't think Nintendo knows what people want anymore.

It's a terrible economy :(

Obama = Ultra Fail

Oh I didn't realize Obama was the one responsible for thinking the Wii U was a good idea. Thanks!
Currently Playing: UMVC3(Nova, Spence, Doom), Persona 4 & P4A(Chie), Xenoblade Chronicles ,Injustice(Black Adam), and Guacamelee!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo to post second straight FULL-YEAR loss. Wow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived