Am I the only one who doesn't like Reggie?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Am I the only one who doesn't like Reggie?

User Info: BeerOnTap

BeerOnTap
4 years ago#31
The F*** is "your body is ready"?

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
4 years ago#32
RHF posted...
I don't like how Reggie works for the company, keeping a lot of interesting titles away from us in the States, and leaving them in the Europe or Japan.

Where it takes the cries of fans and a petition to get three of them over, a year or 2 after their original release.

I actually get the feeling it was this Tatsumi Kirishima guy that was responsible for all of this, with him relegated elsewhere, I feel our chances of getting these interesting titles will increase 100 fold. Iwata seems to do a good job of listening to the fans, so who knows, right? I'm positive he'll have a hand in all the decision making from here on out.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: Atalalama

Atalalama
4 years ago#33
My body was ready...but nothing happened.

So I despise Reggie. Not to mention that since it was his face involved (regardless of if he was behind the decision-making process or not...which he likely had to be given his position), I blame him for the douchebaggery that almost cost North America the greatest console-exclusive RPG (and one of the five best of any genre) of this last 15 years.
"It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?"
Natephil - Do you not poop?

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
4 years ago#34
anyone who f***s with reggie, f***s with US
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#35
Reggie was not the ceo... He was and still is, president. Also, you're crazy, TC. You don't mock Reggie. For God's sake, he's Giygas!

User Info: L4YER_CAKE

L4YER_CAKE
4 years ago#36
Only people I know that like him are the hardcore nintendo fans, everyone else knows that he spews Pachter levels of bull****..
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.

User Info: ARMs7777

ARMs7777
4 years ago#37
Never liked him. Hes so boring comapred to the xbox and sony guys.

User Info: pearlarowana

pearlarowana
4 years ago#38
fat is the in thing in nintendo.
Reggie win!
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
4 years ago#39
CSplitter posted...
I never liked him.
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9

User Info: mietha

mietha
4 years ago#40
Reggie was always a dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Am I the only one who doesn't like Reggie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived