Update Update update I got and installed this update my life is complete now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Update Update update I got and installed this update my life is complete now.

User Info: Androm2

Androm2
4 years ago#1
So how I can play this update? Where is the fun?
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
4 years ago#2
At least this update doesn't add even more ads to the menus.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#3
Burn
Old School Style Games FTW!

User Info: Androm2

Androm2
4 years ago#4
knightimex posted...
Burn

Actually am enjoying the update Ive been going in and out of a game for half'n hour now, its fast going in and out and in and out is sooo fast now.
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
4 years ago#5
Well at the same time as the update was launched, the Eshop is Down for maintenance: VC is coming.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#6
Androm2 posted...
knightimex posted...
Burn

Actually am enjoying the update Ive been going in and out of a game for half'n hour now, its fast going in and out and in and out is sooo fast now.

Actually we was refering to xbox 360 :)
Old School Style Games FTW!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Update Update update I got and installed this update my life is complete now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived