I just got my deluxe Wii U from Meijers for 315.34 plus a 75 coupon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just got my deluxe Wii U from Meijers for 315.34 plus a 75 coupon...

User Info: Frison11

Frison11
3 years ago#1
For my next purchase. There was only one set left! I was also tempted to buy a ps3 bundle with infamous and uncharted for $249 minus the $75 but I decided not to. Great deal if you want a Wii U. The deal is only good for today and tomorrow.
(message deleted)

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#3
Frison11 posted...
For my next purchase. There was only one set left! I was also tempted to buy a ps3 bundle with infamous and uncharted for $249 minus the $75 but I decided not to. Great deal if you want a Wii U. The deal is only good for today and tomorrow.

Good deal! What games did you get/are you looking at? I suggest NSMBU, Monster Hunter 3 U, and Lego City Undercover. All of those are great :)
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion

User Info: OMG_AIDS

OMG_AIDS
3 years ago#4
Wonderful deal. Wish I had a Meijer around me, would make a great gift at that price.
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper

User Info: ska_dude101

ska_dude101
3 years ago#5
I got a deluxe with MH3U and a Pro Controller for ~$400 at Wal-Mart of all places.

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
3 years ago#6
you got this over a PS3? great deal there..

PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg

Frison11
3 years ago#7
Dinglesteed posted...
Frison11 posted...

Good deal! What games did you get/are you looking at? I suggest NSMBU, Monster Hunter 3 U, and Lego City Undercover. All of those are great :)

Thanks, those are some of the games I'm looking to get but first I want to experience NBA2K13 on the gamepad while the playoffs are going on. I have Darksiders II and Batman ACAE right now.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#8
Frison11 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
Frison11 posted...

Thanks, those are some of the games I'm looking to get but first I want to experience NBA2K13 on the gamepad while the playoffs are going on. I have Darksiders II and Batman ACAE right now.

Nice. I played the demo for NBA, it was pretty fun (I'm bad at basketball games lol). I downloaded the FIFA demo though and I must say I am pretty good at it!
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion

Frison11
3 years ago#9
ska_dude101 posted...
I got a deluxe with MH3U and a Pro Controller for ~$400 at Wal-Mart of all places.

This is actually an even better deal but I rather not spend over $400 at the moment. Walmart still has the ZombiU set which is less but you get ZombiU and Nintendoland versus MH3.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just got my deluxe Wii U from Meijers for 315.34 plus a 75 coupon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived