One day Super Mario will go multi-platform.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. One day Super Mario will go multi-platform.

User Info: biggy204

biggy204
4 years ago#11
rudgerlight posted...
If Nintendo was doing so poorly that they couldn't sustain their hardware business anymore, that would mean that Mario was no longer selling well. There's a gaping flaw in this scenario....

Also, Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto have always been multiplatform, so I have no idea why you mentioned those two.

Metal gear started on the NES, before the miltiplatform wars, i guess thats what they are getting at and GTA was PC only for a bit before that went multiplat.

Then again those where the days when it was just Sega and Nintendo. Not 3 major companies vying for attention like they are now a days.
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else

User Info: rudgerlight

rudgerlight
4 years ago#12
biggy204 posted...
rudgerlight posted...
If Nintendo was doing so poorly that they couldn't sustain their hardware business anymore, that would mean that Mario was no longer selling well. There's a gaping flaw in this scenario....

Also, Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto have always been multiplatform, so I have no idea why you mentioned those two.

Metal gear started on the NES, before the miltiplatform wars, i guess thats what they are getting at and GTA was PC only for a bit before that went multiplat.

Then again those where the days when it was just Sega and Nintendo. Not 3 major companies vying for attention like they are now a days.

Again, that is incorrect. Metal Gear was on the Commodore 64, the MSX and PC, not just the NES. GTA was on PC, Dreamcast, Playstation and even GameBoy Color.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=metal+gear
http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=grand+theft+auto

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#13
Mario has already gone multiplatform. He's on NES, SNES, N64, GC, W, WU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS. You're late TC.

User Info: LifelessBoy

LifelessBoy
4 years ago#14
Faceman_ posted...
Mario has already gone multiplatform. He's on NES, SNES, N64, GC, W, WU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS. You're late TC.

What a funny guy, he made a funny joke.

So funny.
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel

User Info: RedOrion

RedOrion
4 years ago#15
LifelessBoy posted...
Faceman_ posted...

What a funny guy, he made a funny joke.

So funny.

But he's right.....

User Info: msunshine

msunshine
4 years ago#16
Faceman_ posted...

Lol
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#17
Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one! Now the TC looks like a severe ass clown.

User Info: DorotimusWitik

DorotimusWitik
4 years ago#18
None of those examples are relevant to Nintendo's situation.

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#19
DorotimusWitik posted...

Except MAYBE Sonic
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.

User Info: DorotimusWitik

DorotimusWitik
4 years ago#20
DTY3 posted...
DorotimusWitik posted...

Except MAYBE Sonic

Not even. SEGA was pushing Sonic on PC long before they exited the hardware business.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. One day Super Mario will go multi-platform.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived