Wow. Shun the idea of large conferences and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wow. Shun the idea of large conferences and...

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#21
DifferentialEquation posted...
Neither 2k nor Valve are relevant in the gaming industry.

Is this terribad trolling really ****ing getting responses? He made it pretty obvious.

Ephidel posted...
Something's humorous about the Valve guy just starting his e-mail with "Hey."

Also this.

User Info: Schwepps01

Schwepps01
4 years ago#22
I love how everybody decided to take the trollbait, and COMPLETELY ignore this little nugget of info:

Darmik posted...
I guess not many people notice that 2K/Rockstar haven't shown up to E3 since GTAIV. Even then it was just to announce it was coming on 360. Valve rarely show up either. This is hardly news.

These two literally almost never show up. This is non-news, twisted to make it seem like they are joining Nintendo's "cause." Do any of you people even watch E3? I think I remember Gabe Newell showing up once at E3 2010, and even then that was just him announcing Portal 2 on PS3, and not the company making any huge announcements.

Take notes, drones. This is why your board is infested with trolls. You ignore the truth, act like you've won some victory, and then try to shun a LOLworthy bad troll post.

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#23
OtakuGamera posted...
they dont have much games to show anyway so having a booth is kinda pointless, nintendo on the other hand.. well they might not have games as well..

Except Nintendo does have games to show, will be at e3 and will have many demo units.
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends

User Info: EternalDivide

EternalDivide
4 years ago#24
I can't help myself.

What were those two going to bring anyway?

Pointlessly Shoot Stuff - The Game Part 3. aka Repetitively Shoot Never Ending Armies of Horror Movie Bad Guys Chapter 3 aka Borderlands 3

and

Not Half-Life 3 so who cares.
SquareEnix: Crushing dreams since 2003

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
4 years ago#25
DifferentialEquation posted...

LOL, you sure about that?

User Info: Xcalibur02

Xcalibur02
4 years ago#26
Nintendo: Dooming since 1889
Prime Minister of the Zelda: A Link to the Past 3DS Board
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#27

This is possibly the most idiotic troll post in the history of mankind I have seen on gamefaqs.

Holy hell dude, this is hilarious.
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
4 years ago#28
Asuir posted...
Fairly sure 2k and Valve weren't there last year either.

This
Prince Shondronai 4 years ago#29
Remember the year that E3 was just about the press conferrences? Seemed pretty lame to me. Taking it to the other extreme and having it be just about hands-on, in-depth previews seems worth a shot.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#30
*Somewhere at Valve*

Employee: "Sir, we've got all those announcements lined up, just like you wanted. The Steambox is ready for its full unveiling, that Portal prequel you wanted is finished, and we've finished adding the ability to get hats for your hat in Team Fortress 2".

Gabe: "Excellent."

Exployee: "Yes, sir. This may be the best E3 we've had yet."

Gabe: "Wait - E THREE?!?!"
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wow. Shun the idea of large conferences and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived