Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

User Info: Hikari_Yagami

Hikari_Yagami
4 years ago#1
just got this game in and now it freezes on the start up screen with the wii u menu music playing, i can power down the system via the power button but the game just refuses to load up
"Oh why was I chosen to be the holder of light?" - Hikari Yagami

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#2
Has this happened multiple times? Tell me/us if it happens three times in a row. If it was just once, that's probably random coincidence, if it was twice that's... significantly less likely, but if it happens three times there's almost certainly something that needs fixing.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

Hikari_Yagami
4 years ago#3
yeah tried it three times in a row and still the same results, I had a similar crash with ZombiU a while back but games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2, New Super Mario U, and Batman Arkham City all worked without a problem

User Info: Dark_Link604

Dark_Link604
4 years ago#4
Sounds like a disc problem then if other games work
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Injustice: Gods Aong Us, Starcraft II: HotS

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#5
Dark_Link604 posted...

It could also be that something about the game requires something that's not working in his Wii U. I remember my friend had a problem with one of his systems where it couldn't play dual-layered disks. Every other game worked just fine, but it wasn't the disk itself that had the issue.

TC, have you updated your Wii U to the latest version? And made sure there are no scratches on the disk or anything? (Hey, I never said it couldn't be the disk.)
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#6
I've had system freezes w nfsmw and the browser. Never had the freezes happen in the same place/time though.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: deadANDrotted

deadANDrotted
4 years ago#7
Dark_Link604 posted...

This, I had the same issue with a copy of Scribblenauts. I returned it for a new disc and never had any other problems.

Hikari_Yagami
4 years ago#8
Socran posted...
Dark_Link604 posted...

It could also be that something about the game requires something that's not working in his Wii U. I remember my friend had a problem with one of his systems where it couldn't play dual-layered disks. Every other game worked just fine, but it wasn't the disk itself that had the issue.

TC, have you updated your Wii U to the latest version? And made sure there are no scratches on the disk or anything? (Hey, I never said it couldn't be the disk.)

yeah I got an update for the Wii U the other day.

User Info: xChaosLordx

xChaosLordx
4 years ago#9
Call Nintendo and thank them for the update that turned your Wii-U into a useless brick. Don't blame the developer or the disk for Nintendo's shoddy update.

Hikari_Yagami
4 years ago#10
xChaosLordx posted...
Call Nintendo and thank them for the update that turned your Wii-U into a useless brick. Don't blame the developer or the disk for Nintendo's shoddy update.

it's not that useless, Nintendoland still works on it
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived