Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

User Info: xChaosLordx

xChaosLordx
3 years ago#11
Hikari_Yagami posted...

it's not that useless, Nintendoland still works on it

I stand by my original comment, lol.

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#12
If you got all the updates, and it still consistently freezes, it does seem like it's a problem that's unique to either your system or your disk. See if you can exchange the game for a "working" copy, and if that one still freezes, call Nintendo and report a hardware failure.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#13
I was having freezing issues with the 360 version. Clearing my cache fixed the problem. I don't know what you could do for the Wii U version.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#14
When I started Injustice the first time (and only time, as I played it the first time yesterday) the menu music still played while the Injustice Title screen already appeared. But after like 10 seconds everything was normal: Injustice Music and the Injustice Screen so maybe you didn't wait for the loading to finish and tried to manually reset it which made it freeze
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U freeze with Injustice Gods Among Us

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived