Any good JRPGs on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any good JRPGs on the Wii U?

User Info: Sable_Knight

Sable_Knight
4 years ago#21
vital_tundra posted...
occupation_bob posted...
Gigidramon posted...
Endgame posted...
good
jRPG

pick one

The Xenosaga series were great
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia 2 , 3
Persona 3 , 4
Final fantasy 7,8,9,10,13,13-2

The Atelier series became one of my favorites as well.

None of those are on the Wii U.

Plus he didn't put Final Fantasy 6 in there, a game leagues better than anything after it.

I could never get into FF6 advance, I havent completed a single numbered final fantasy game.. I recently thought about the PSX games (7-9?10?) But didn't have time to pursue it, is it worth my time? The ones I've liked most are the tactics games. Though I haven't played the original FF Tactics it seems like a game I'd like.. I have played Tactics Advance, and Tactics A2 though.
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Fire Emblem (GBA), Xenoblade Chronicles, F-Zero GX. SSB Brawl <-(always)

User Info: Gnomestone

Gnomestone
4 years ago#22
It will definitely have some good JRPGs down the road. Two AAA ones announced in Xenoblade and SMT X FE and there will be plenty down the road. I think more than the Wii had when all is said and done.

User Info: TannerCKG

TannerCKG
4 years ago#23
Tales of Symphonia 2...I need to start it someday
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any good JRPGs on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived