Losing Faith In Nintendo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Losing Faith In Nintendo

User Info: Weltall548

Weltall548
4 years ago#61
deathslove posted...
Weltall548 posted...
Nikra posted...

You are posting on the Wii U board though you don't have a Wii U. You are pathetic.

Well I'm typing this on a wii u, and my sig has my Nintendo network id on it.

Don't worry, nintendo fanboys get really mad whenever anyone says anything slightly negative about their wii U. They make things up and feel the need to throw insults. Now I know why they market it towards children.

I noticed the "You don't even own one" insult is common.
PSN: Fantasy_473
Nintendo Network ID: Xenoblade165

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#62
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
It is going exactly the same way as every console launch ever. In fact, the launch lineup of games is actually better than average.

Invest yourself with a little patience.

Not since the 32X have I bought a new system and tired of it as quickly as the Wii U. At this point, it is delusional to say that all system launches have been as bad as the Wii U.

Not as delusional as thinking that your experience is anything but your own.

Ask 100 People their opinion on the Wii U's launch, and you will get 100 different answers.

WiiU broke the record of the longest drought of games, and has sold worse in recent weeks then ps3/360 have ever sold so no it's not just his person experience wiiUs launch is objectively worse then most consoles.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Losing Faith In Nintendo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived