Are you buying resident evil revelations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are you buying resident evil revelations?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
I loved the 3ds version, and am a huge fan of the series. The HD version looks great, but I'm still not sure how it uses the gamepad. I know there is off tv play, but is the pad just a map? I'm probably going to wait on reviews to see how the HD version turns out, but if it scores great, ill buy it for Wiiu. What about you?
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
I'm getting it.

And I assume Gamepad use will be:

Off TV Play
Map/Inventory/Weapon Loadout and Customization.
Using the Genesis Scanner
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
4 years ago#3
Hope to get it. Loved the 3DS version.

I hope Infernal mode is hard as nails
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...

User Info: biggy204

biggy204
4 years ago#4
Nope, i dont think they added enough "extra's" or warrent a repurchase just for the Wii U. 1 I already have a 3DS (so people saying off TV play dude theres the 3DS for that lol), and 2 I have no need to purchase a Wii U due to the fact there is really just 1 game I would get for it and thats NSMBU. Other then that nope nothing yet that I cant play on the PS3.
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#5
Baha05 posted...
I'm getting it.

And I assume Gamepad use will be:

Off TV Play
Map/Inventory/Weapon Loadout and Customization.
Using the Genesis Scanner

baha im sacrificing 1080p 60fps goodnes on this game so we can do co-op....dont let me down

Baha05
4 years ago#6
shaunme posted...
baha im sacrificing 1080p 60fps goodnes on this game so we can do co-op....dont let me down

Hell I wonder if they are expanding on the co-op
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#7
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Hell I wonder if they are expanding on the co-op

was there anything beside raid mode?

Baha05
4 years ago#8
shaunme posted...
was there anything beside raid mode?

Not really, aside from campaign difficulties

And Medals. Though there are like 30 co-op missions spanning 3 difficulties on the 3DS

User Info: Shankspeare

Shankspeare
4 years ago#9
Not buying. Have the 3ds version already.

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#10
I might buy it on Steam when there is a good sale, though I might consider the Wii U version when it is cheap if you don't have to use the Gamepad for scanning. I have already grown to despise scanning with the Gamepad. Hopefully devs will come up with better uses for it in future games.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are you buying resident evil revelations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived